Wednesday, March 17, 2010

4. My Presentation Group


Hi there,

In Monday class we have chosen our presentation groups. In these presentations I will work with Beri, Ezgi and Janbek. Our Practice Presentation is about George Orwell’s “Shooting an elephant” which Beri said that he read it before (so I wait a really good performance from him=)). This presentation is for 12th April and our Seminar Presentation is for 24th May. So it seems that we have plenty of time but we should be careful. Because I don’t want to make the same mistakes like the first term. Every time I was saying ‘Oh we have lots of time’ but then every time we were doing our project at the last time. So lots of adrenalin=))

Anyway, I am calling my group friends: Please this time can we finish do our preparation a few days before the presentation!...=)))


Good luck everyone!...

4 comments:

  1. hey im the first to comment on your post!!!
    -seni geƧtim sonja:D-
    well melekcim janbek is a really hard-studied type of person:D
    so i wish u all a good presentation and by the way i loved your text!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaa, cool post!

    -Yes, you should expect a very good performance from Beri ;)

    -It would be an excellent idea to finish a few days in advance.

    -I agree with Ezgi that Janbek is hard-working. (Ezgi also seems hard-working, so I think you have an excellent group overall).

    -And yes, Ezgi, you beat me! I was a bit slow this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooo, I didn't! ;)

    In my third point, I meant Ezgi D. seems hard-working...I know which Ezgi you are, Ezgi! ;)

    ReplyDelete