Monday, May 24, 2010

15. Final Seminar Presentation


Today Beri, Ezgi, Janbek and me had a last seminar presentation which is about the political/cultural commentary of Toni Morrison in her novel, Black Feminism and theft of innocence. And I think we had a good job. The attendance was few but we tried to make them participate to the presentation. As always I was really excited before and during the presentation. And don’t know why but I can’t get away from it. I have to find a solution for this=) But I think it is really helpful and useful for me to make presentations in the classes. It is entertaining and it helps me to evaluate myself about the presentations. Also I find chances to make practice of speaking in front of a group. So I think that ENG classes both in the first semester and also in this semester are really good to make student to familiarize with the group working and also with the presentation. Finally I would suggest making more presentations in the classes.

1 comment:

  1. It's normal to get nervous before presentations, it even happens to very experienced presenters. :)

    I'm happy you found it useful...I also found it enlightening to watch!

    ReplyDelete