Friday, May 28, 2010

16. Last day of ENG102


Yesterday was the last day of our ENG 102 class. We had a pub-quiz which contains the subjects of the whole semester. As the previous pub-quiz Ezgi, Billur and me decided to keep up the Girls Power. But we had to be 4 people in one group so Beri joined us and thanks to him, he accepted our group name=)) I have to say that the atmosphere of the quiz was very challenging. We started to our quiz well and we saved the difference of point with the other groups. And finally… We got 33 out of 40 and became the winner in our section and the second between the other sections. I have to say that we had a chance to become the winner between the other sections also but we had a little carelessness in 3 questions, we missed it just with one word=/

Anyway, it was a really enjoyable pub-quiz and also semester. I am really happy to be in Sonja’s class. Thank you a lot Sonja because you showed us really good points of English courses. I am sure we are going to see each other in our campus=)

p.s: your cookies were really delicious=))

p.s.: I will really miss your e-mails=))

2 comments:

  1. Thank you too, I'm so happy you enjoyed it! You're a star student and never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very nice of you Sonja. I've been delighted and honored on your comment...

    ReplyDelete